Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Taken

Oh My Goodness! It's already the 10th of January. It is also official that I am another year older as of this past Sunday the 8th. My how time flies. Any ways I wanted to just put in a quick review of one book I have read recently this holiday season.

It is Taken by Laxmi Hariharan. Her name is a bit of a mouth full, but her book oh my goodness!

Taken (Many Lives Book 2) by [Hariharan, Laxmi]

I mean with this image alone, of sexy man candy. Granted I jumped right in on book two and completely missed book one, you can still follow along with no problems. That is a plus even if I am one of those who loves reading a series in order. But you go with what you can.

A post apocalyptic dystopian styled read. A different spin on the shifter world. Where shifters are not fully animal or human but looking as somewhere in the middle. This is definitely falling under the SciFi/Fantasy realm with just a touch of romance (hey we must keep things interesting right).

I do believe you need to join this new India, Bombay world and New London and see what some refugees are up to. You can find yourself a copy of this book HERE!! Please don't get taken by these shifters they are among the lower ranking and not what we want to be, trust me. Enjoy! Several more reviews to come my people!

No comments:

Post a Comment