Friday, January 17, 2014

For Love

I don't always get time just to make a card for my gorgeous daughter, but I was missing her so much I found it. Made her this cute little card



Couldn't resist the fun colors and flowers and stripes. Vibrant just like her! I am thinking of her and not the chaotic mess of life that now in because of divorce. That happens and between life, friends, family, and God I may get through it all. 

The little ones, even if not so little anymore lol, are what can get you through these situations. So on this note I leave you to have a great weekend for MLK day. Recipe for card follows:

CTMH Off white card stock- 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 & 4 x 1 1/2
Raspberry Road Designs- love lives here- 3 1/2 x 6
CTMH stamp- bliss
CTMH ink- Ruby
Jillibean- navy beans paper cut with Martha Stewarts heart punch
CTMH brads

P.S. I will be doing more craft blogging I promise. Want to gear up into possibly selling cards and layouts for those who want them. Don't think you will find any cards like mine. LOL they are unique just like everyone out there.

P.S.S. Two blogs at once because I just realized that my Christmas one never posted 😞 lol oh the joys of tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment