Friday, August 22, 2014

Sweet card

Five minutes was all it took to create this card today. Found piece of already cut pink card stock from stamping up then went through my scrap bag of papers. Lol yep my organized chaos at its best. I know where it's at at least so that is a plus. So without further looking here is the creation.


Simple and you can write whatever you want on the inside. And here is what used and dimensions: 

Stampin up card stock 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
White/clear floral piece 5-1/4 x 4-3/4
CTMH floral scrap piece 1-5/8 x 4-3/4
Hello stamp is Studio Calico
You're sweet is CTMH mad about you set
Ink is amethyst from CTMH 

Yes a lot of CTMH but it's where I got started back in '09. I am now expanding to see what others are out there. I do like some of studio calico's stuff and loving Unity stamps. Stamping is fun and so is playing with paper 😍 enjoy!creating your own version if you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment