Thursday, September 5, 2013

Looking Back

Now I know my husband (soon to be ex, must get that ingrained) and I have agreed that we are divorcing on the grounds we don't want to hate each other and our differences have just become to great...Got that! But while you are still married you don't go find another and still stay with the current one. I don't care if they are a country apart...You make an effort to see them twice while still married doesn't make the current wife, who is now feeling like the mistress, yet can't make things work?

I have done my best to approach everything from a good stand. I do not want our little girl hurt in any of this more that she already is.  I want her to not have to worry about struggling or getting mad at the other parent. That can be so frustrating as a parent. So many of those divorcing hate each other and take it out with the kids. Please if you are getting a divorce don't let the kids suffer for it. Try to see beyond all differences and keep the fighting between you and that significant other at the time. Don't let the kids suffer through it, unless of course there is abuse(that's a whole other situation).

No crafting going on currently. All my stuff is being sent from over seas. Trying so hard to find a job instead. Allora!!! Getting back into the work force is not easy what so ever. Might be getting few scrapbook things this weekend from neighbor to my sister's house, so that could be interesting :)

Little note before I get off for the day, if any frustration or aggression go, go workout, walk, bike, something that will make your mind unwind and clear things up for you to think more clearly while you go through everything in your life.

That Other Women ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment